Why have a high intensity interval workout with Turbofire? Just like any other form of exercise or goal you need to have a reason for doing it. Here are a number of facts about high intensity interval training that may help you to decide if it’s right for you.
- A workout is fast, intensive and exciting to give a release from the often slow, dull and boring cardio exercises.
- A high intensity interval workout is normally a ratio of 2:1. For example a runner may sprint for 10 seconds then jog or walk for 20.
- This form of exercise has become very popular as a way of loosing weight quickly because of the on going fat burning process after the exercise has finished. It will often burn up to nine times the amount of fat.
- It is also proving popular with athletes desiring to improve both speed and long term endurance
- It is popular with body builders for building muscle strength
- It is a popular way to improve both anaerobic and aerobic endurance.
- High intensity interval workouts are growing in popularity in universities
- The nature of high intensity interval workouts give you the benefit of achieving weight loss, a toned body and stronger muscles in much less time than regular exercise methods.
- Turbofire is designed to achieve the goals desired for weight loss and fitness for people of any age.
- Chalene Johnson’s website includes comments from actual customers who wanted to buy Turbofire then expressed their opinions on the product. Here’s a couple of those comments
Getting Fit from PA said………..
I love turbo fire and I only started it today! I’m a “bigger” girl and I can understand the people that are saying its hard to keep up with. It does move fast but I think that’s the point she wants you to get that heart rate up! At first I couldn’t get some of the moves down but she does them over and over again that eventually even me (240 lbs) got them. So I’m definitely sticking with it! If you’re not willing to work hard then you aren’t going to get the results!!
Pros: Very effective, Met expectations
Luvmydogs from Reno NV said…..
I am in my 4th week of Turbo Fire and I am hooked!!! Chalene is very motivating and I look forward to my workouts. The HIIT workouts are tough, but I feel great when I am done. I have 2 left feet and it took a few times doing the workouts to catch on, but if you stick with it and just move you will get it.
Pros: Very effective